Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Custom Orders

Wanted to share a few custom outfits I made for customer this Christmas season.

Of course this first picture isn't a Christmas set but it was too cute not to share...these outfits are for the most polite and sweetest girls I know! Their parents have done a fabulous job in the parenting area!


 I call this "Tree Sisters." 


Who knew elves could be sooo cute?! This set is for a high school friend's little girls. Each elf has hair and eye color that matches the little girl. Great idea Windy!


Yeah...and I don't know why this picture loaded side ways. If anyone does please let me know...


This gingerbread set is for a brother and sister that are 13 months apart! Kuddos to that mommy!!! :)


I ordered this green/white zig zag fabric back in October and was just itching to find a way to use it. These outfits were at my Christmas Open house. I think I made 3 sets of this style! I just LOVE the zig zag and plan to continue to find other outfits to sneak it into:)

Last but certainly not least...the real reason for the season. So simple and so beautiful...a baby in a manager!

From S & T's family to your family...we hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment